The Boundary - Luxury, stylish, contemporary boutique accommodation in Windermere the Lake District
"B&Bs are ten-a-penny in Windermere, but this stylish affair is streets ahead. Rooms all share the share the same minimalist design and muted colour palette. Downstairs you can browse old copies of Wisden's Almanack while warming your feet by the space-age woodburner."
From the Sunday Telegraph Travel Section, February 17 2013
A warm welcome to the Boundary, a truly lovely Lake District place to stay. The aim of the Boundary is to be the perfect place to relax and enjoy the many pleasures of the English Lakes. We offer:
- Stylish, uncluttered, comfortable accommodation including spacious, individually designed bedrooms and bathrooms, an elegant dining room and cosy places to lounge about. And of course free wireless internet access throughout.
- Five individually designed en-suite bedrooms, each with sleep-provoking king-sized beds, 26" TV, hairdryers, iPod docks, mini-fridge and a hospitality tray including fresh milk and hand-made biscuits.
- Lovely bathrooms - all with bath and shower, underfloor heating, big fluffy towels, bathrobes and a range of gorgeous toiletries including bath salts and "body butter" moisturiser from Mother Earth of Grasmere.
- Attentive hosts, who are happy to recommend activities, watering holes and eateries close to our contemporary accommodation in Windermere and to arrange transport or other bookings on your behalf as required.
- Breakfasts worth getting up for, with the highest-quality, locally sourced, free-range ingredients (including gluten-free Cumberland sausage) and a wide range of menu options.
- Complimentary use of the luxurious Old England Spa, Bowness
- Off-street parking at the front of the house
Please note: as part of our bid to offer luxury accommodation in the Lake District, we do our best to create a clean air and low allergen atmosphere, for the benefit of all our guests, so the Boundary is non-smoking throughout, and we are unable to admit pets